Retreats & Workshops are the best way to take your yoga practice deeper and focus on a particular area of yoga or wellness. Over the past 8 years I’ve run regular workshops and Day Retreats throughout the year and I really love teaching them.
During a workshop you will be learning a wider range of yogic techniques to create a more powerful and long lasting impact in your life. I will introduce you to some ancient and some more modern yogic techniques that are not always available in the every day yoga classes.
When you attend a Retreat or a workshop you can expect to learn new techniques that will enhance your experience of yoga and yourself and the world.
Yoga to Write
A one-day creative workshop and yoga retreat
With Aneta Idczak and Jane Wenham-Jones
All levels including beginners in both writing and yoga welcome. No experience necessary.
.Saturday 16th November 2019
10am to 4pm
at the Royal Temple Yacht Club, Ramsgate
- Would you love to write but don’t know where to start?
- Are you good at beginning but always give up too soon?
- Are you an experienced writer who feels they’ve lost their way?
- Do you keep starting that novel, but always run out of steam?
- Are you full of ideas but don’t know what to do with them?
Sacred Pause Day Retreats:
Soften, Release and Restore
Soulful Self-care in Movement and Stillness
Dates: 29th June and 12th October 2019
These Day Retreats are designed for you to take time to slow down, pause and soften.
It’s a time to re-connect with nature and your natural inner rhythm.
Practice gentle nourishing embodied mindful yoga and somatic movement with the focus on release, and creating ease and space in your whole being.
Turn inward and notice your experience as it’s unfolding moment by moment.
Move your body with breath, kindness and curiosity.
Restore your sense of inner calm and a peace of mind.
Re-connect with a quiet space within you and your Body Wisdom – that inner wisdom that is best heard in our quieter moments.
Re-connect with a simple joy of being here.
Private Retreat Day
A perfect gift of ‘ultimate relax and renew’ for yourself or your loved one.
- Do you fancy some ultimate ‘me-time’ to re-connect with yourself but don’t have a lot of regular time for it?
- Would you like to re-tune and re-align with who you are and what you need?
- Do you feel like you need an intensive and deeply nourishing treatment rather than a slow progression?
Private Retreat is right for you if you want to experience the real meaning of ‘me-time’.
It is a perfect time to slow down, turn inward and listen to your body wisdom.
It’s a time to deeply nourish your body, emotions, mind and soul with mindful and somatic movement and breath. It’s time to let go of stress and anxiety, andcreate calm and ease in your body and mind.