Thai Yoga Massage is an amazing treatment and the best ‘Relax and Renew’ gift for yourself or your loved ones.
It is often described as ‘a practical application of Loving-Kindness’ because it is deeply nourishing and healing.
It is fondly called ‘yoga for the lazy’ because it’s a combination of passive yoga stretches and working on energy lines and pressure points throughout the whole body.
It is done on a firm futon on a floor and traditionally lasts 2 hours.
Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork has great therapeutic benefits for:
- back pain
- shoulder and neck tension
- reducing stiffness in the body
- when unable to relax even though feeling tired
- improves breathing
- improves posture
- helping with digestive disorders by switching off ‘stress response’ in the body
- feelings of tension, exhaustion and overwhelm
- joint pain
- menstruation/hormonal problems
- insomnia and sleep issues
- conditions linked to the levels of stress of our modern lifestyle
Key points to know about Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork:
- it is done on a firm futon on a floor
- client needs to wear light and comfortable clothes, just like to a yoga class or a gym
- practitioner uses their thumbs, palm of hands, elbows, knees and feet during the treatment
- the pressure is adjusted to client’s needs as discussed during initial assessment
- the treatment is a combination of acupressure and assisted yoga stretches
- we start with feet and finish with neck, head and face massage
- electric blanket is used to add relaxation and comfort
- a beanbag can be used to provide more comfort for pregnant women and those needing more support due to physical conditions
- a unique blends of Neal’s Yard organic essential oils or Almond oil are used for hands and face massage
- all you as a client need to do is to relax and let go – the whole work is done by practitioner – and will leave you feeling re-balanced, deeply nourished and renewed.
Contact me on: 07543973841 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session.
All treatment packages are personally tailored and home practice of somatic movement given to help you continue your healing between treatments.
You can purchase treatments individually – 2-hour, 1.5-hr or 1-hr each or your can purchase packages: 3 treatments with 10% discount or 6 treatments for the price of 5 for prepaid and pre-booked packages. You also will receive 6th treatment FREE when attended and paid for 5 within one year.
Up to 15 minutes of your treatment time is allocated for consultation, feedback and rebooking.
On your first appointment we will need to complete a general health questionnaire. If you wish to email me in advance with your particular health considerations and treatment goals I am happy to send you a health questionnaire and begin your case file during my allocated office hours so that we can maximise your treatment time.
A postural assessment is always given in the first session, especially if you are experiencing pain and a lot of discomfort.
If you need to cancel your appointment please provide advance notice. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours you will be invoiced for the full treatment.
Gift vouchers are available.
Appointments available weekdays, evenings and weekends:
> Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at my home studio in central Ramsgate CT11 9QH
> Fridays at Baby Space Clinic in central Broadstairs
> Canterbury – on request
INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT PRICES:
2 hour treatment – £70
1.5 hour treatment – £60
1 hour treatment – £50
Buy 5 treatments and get your 6th treatment free
Buy 3 x 2-hour treatments and get 10% off – £189
|Thai Yoga Massage Treatment|
You do not need Paypal account as you can choose to pay with Debit Card.