Thai Yoga Massage is an amazing healing treatment and is the best ‘Relax and Renew’ gift for yourself or your loved ones.
It is often described as ‘a practical application of Loving-Kindness’ and fondly called ‘yoga for the lazy’.
The first time I received this amazing treatment I fell in love with it instantly. I felt stretched out, very relaxed and deeply nourished. It felt like it was a great addition to my yoga practice. During my training I experienced many shifts in my body and in my whole being. It’s amazing how more open my body feels now compared to a few years ago.
It has been a privilege to study Thai Yoga Massage with Kira Balaskas and her team of experienced practitioners. I feel very grateful that I was guided to get to know Kira and her deep and easy way of teaching this amazing art.
I completed Thai Yoga Massage Diploma and Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Diploma. I also completed Myo-fascial Release training.
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage has its roots in the Indian systems of Yoga and Ayurveda. It is a holistic treatment with a primary aim to restore and re-balance the body’s energy system by working on the energy lines that run through the whole body.
Thai Massage helps improve posture, breathing, flexibility, digestion and circulation. It stretches muscles, tones inner organs and assists in reducing physical and emotional tension.
Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork has great therapeutic benefits for:
- back pain
- reducing stiffness in the body
- helping with digestive disorders by switching off ‘stress response’ in the body
- shoulder and neck tension
- joint pain
- when unable to relax
- feelings of tension, exhaustion and overwhelm
- menstruation problems
- insomnia and sleep issues
- conditions linked to the levels of stress of our modern lifestyle
Key points to know about Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork:
- it is done on a firm futon on the floor
- client needs to wear light and comfortable clothes, just like to a yoga class or a gym
- practitioner uses their thumbs, palm of hands, elbows, knees and feet during the treatment
- the pressure is adjusted to client’s needs as discussed during initial assessment
- the treatment is a combination of acupressure and assisted yoga stretches
- we start with feet and finish with neck, head and face massage
- electric blanket can be used to add relaxation and comfort
- a beanbag can be used to provide more comfort for pregnant women and those needing more support due to physical conditions
- client just needs to relax and let go – the whole work is done by practitioner!
As part of my Thai Yoga Massage and Bodywork treatments I use a unique blends of Neal’s Yard organic essential oils or Almond oil, which are pure and well researched, and used for their healing therapeutic qualities.
The combination of acupressure, passive yogic stretches, massage and Neal’s Yard organic aromatherapy oils has a deeply nourishing and regenerating effect on the whole body and skin and will leave you feeling re-balanced and renewed.
You can contact me (Aneta) if you have any questions regarding Thai Yoga Massage and to book your treatment session on 0754 3973841 or email: email@example.com
Appointments available during the weekdays, evenings and weekends at my home studio in central Ramsgate CT11 9QH.
Package 1: 2 x 2 hour sessions – £120
Package 2: 4 x 2 hour sessions – £220
Package 3: 2 x 1.5 hour sessions – £100
Package 4: 4 x 1.5 hour sessions – £190
Prices for individual treatments:
1 hour treatment – £45
1.5 hour treatment – £55
2 hour treatment – £65
2.5 hour treatment – £75
|Thai Yoga Massage Treatment|
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will be liable in full.
All treatments paid for need to be used within 6 months of purchase.
This treatment can be purchased with Gift vouchers.