“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” ~ B.K. S Iyengar
How would it feel to:
- Experience more ease within your body, mind, emotions and in your daily life?
- Meet each day full of energy, clarity of mind and inspiration?
- Create simple self-care habits to nourish you on a daily basis to reduce stress, and get good night’s sleep?
- Be excited about your life and connected to your creativity and flow?
- Be living with more kindness and acceptance of yourself, your life and others?
Well, that’s what happens in my 3 Month Programme
As a woman I know the pressures of daily life and the high expectations and confusing messages our society gives us. I’ve been there myself – trying to fit into a narrow path between being assertive and feminine, successful in my career and a homemaker, trying to do it all and looking like it’s not any effort! It’s so exhausting…
In all that busy-ness my self-care was the last on my list. And even when I had a little bit of time to think about how to better take care of myself I become confused with the conflicting messages in health magazines and media. At some point I realised that I lost track of how to connect with my needs and take care of myself, I lost touch with my inner knowing that used to guide me when I was younger.
It took some time to get back to my own body wisdom and this journey led me to leaving Social Care career I’ve been in for many years, and moving into designing my own business. It also helped me to design my own self-care habits that nourish me daily such as time in Silence, my yoga practice and somatic journaling. I know it takes time to make those changes to support yourself and in the long-term to be supportive of others without feeling exhausted from lack of sleep or stress.
It all starts with creating a sacred space to connect with yourself and your innate body wisdom on a regular basis.
As an avid learner I also know that signing up for a self-improvement programme can feel just like another thing to do (getting up 1 hour earlier anyone?). We try very hard for a few days or weeks and then give up, feeling a further sense of failure and disillusionment. I know I’ve been there myself many times! It’s not till I committed to getting to know myself better – my body, my thoughts, my emotions and my desires – that I began to create self-care practices right for me.
I know how hard it is to get off the hamster wheel to even get a ray of clarity. It’s easy to use this to further pretend everything is ok and you only need a good night’s sleep. We do what we can with what we’ve got.
An important question is: ‘Are you prepared to live your life this way for another year, another 10 years, another 40 years?’ Considering that many of us now live to 100 years old it’s a very daunting prospect.
Over the past 15 years I’ve worked with women in various settings and I have a wealth of experience in working with women from all sorts of backgrounds and all sort of circumstances to really change their lives. I know that we are all the same – we all want to be happy and able to express who we are. We want to create and feel joy, we want to connect to other women and the whole of life. We want to create joyful and safe homes for our children and partners. We want to make a difference in this world.
One of my clients EC completing her 3 month coaching programme reflected on her journey and said that her biggest realisation was: ‘It’s ok to be me.’
It’s amazing what happens when you connect with your inner wellbeing and wisdom. The sense of trust and connection with self and the life around you comes through very clear.
How does it work?
- We will have an initial 90 minutes session to reflect on how you feel about your life and wellness right now – body, emotions, mind and energy/soul ; what works well and what you’d like to change. We will set the outcomes for your programme
- We will have together further 8 sessions – each 1 hour and 15 minutes long – in person or online. We will focus on building a momentum and creating your healthy habits
- Following each session you will receive an email with a recap of what we worked on and your homework – videos, meditations and practices to follow
- You will receive emails from me with tips, Wisdom Videos and cheat sheets to keep you motivated and focused on your journey
- You also will receive a discount of £10 on 2-hour Thai Yoga Massage treatments during our work together
- You will have access to me via email and FB messenger and I will answer usually within 24 hours.
I signed up for the 3 month Coaching Programme on a one to one basis with Aneta in September 2016. I was feeling very tired, I had disturbed sleep, aches and pains and generally felt under the weather. It felt like my body was ageing fast. I was looking for something to get me back on track.
After an initial assessment Aneta suggested small changes each week to my daily routine, some have been easy to adopt like keeping hydrated, and some slightly harder such as doing daily morning check-in and yoga practice. But the changes have been amazing!
Aneta’s positive aura surrounds and calms you as she gently walks you through the programme, and she has this special way of making you believe in yourself and the good in oneself. I am definitely kinder to myself.
I have yet to come across a day that I don’t look forward to our session. I have benefitted enormously from our sessions. Thank you Aneta.
Elaine J (2016)
The best way to get long-term results is to work with me in a programme. You can make a decision in your mind in an instant but it takes time to put it in your life and create healthy habits that will support you in a sustainable way.
Body Wisdom Coaching – 3 Month Programme
Mindful and Somatic Coaching programme (90 mins initial session + 8 x 1 hour sessions) £749
SPECIAL OFFER: get the whole programme for £649
I currently have a couple of spaces for new clients for this unique programme. If you would like to chat and have 30 mins free consultation with me about the programme and whether it would be a good match for you then email me directly on: email@example.com