“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” ~ B.K. S Iyengar
Is this you?
- Are you a woman who does too much?
- Do you feel tired, frustrated and overwhelmed by busy-ness?
- Do you feel like you your body is changing and is suddenly ageing fast?
- Does stress keep you awake at night and you’re longing for a good night’s sleep?
- Have you been looking after everybody’s needs and now you find it difficult to change?
- Does it feel like it’s time to learn nourishing self-care habits and bring more self-trust and kindness to your inner relationship but you don’t know how to do it?
- Does it feel like you need to change how you express yourself with your significant others and in your life?
- Is it time to re-connect with your zest for life and your passions?
How would it feel instead to:
- Experience calm and peace each day and less stress and overwhelm?
- Build simple self-care habits, which nourish you and are right just for you – aligned with your needs and desires?
- Build self-trust and self-acceptance – no more second guessing and doubt – and making decisions from inner wisdom rather than fear or obligation?
- Feel empowered and experience inner stability and being grounded?
- Become your best friend and relate to self with more kindness?
- Be in control of own life and wellness and be able to say ‘no’ and mean it?
- Feel young, sexy and strong in your body with better breathing, better movement and better posture?
- Be excited about your life and open to your creativity and flow and therefore be more productive and focused in your business / work?
- Show up in your relationships with your significant others as you – not having to pretend in order to please others?
- Let yourself dream and have fun with fully expressing yourself and your passions, and allow yourself to express who you are – inside and out?
- Learn about your energetic patterns of highs and lows so you can live with your own rhythm?
My 3-month Body Wisdom Coaching Programme, is an in-depth holistic wellness programme designed to help you feel empowered about your wellbeing and life. It focuses on building aligned self-care habits to help you live your life with more empowerment, vitality and ease.
As a woman I know the pressures of daily life and the high expectations and confusing messages our society gives us. I’ve been there myself – trying to fit into a narrow path between being assertive and feminine, successful in my career and a homemaker, trying to do it all and looking like it’s not any effort! It’s so exhausting…
In all that busy-ness my self-care was the last on my list. And even when I had a little bit of time to think about how to better take care of myself I became confused with the conflicting messages in health magazines and media. At some point I realised that I lost track of how to connect with my needs and take care of myself, I lost touch with my inner wisdom – that inner knowing that used to guide me when I was younger.
What I didn’t realise then is that my self-care benefits all – my loved ones, my work, my clients and anybody else I come in contact with.
It took some time to get back to my own body wisdom and this journey led me to leaving Social Care career I’ve been in for many years, and moving into designing my own business. It also helped me to build my own self-care habits that nourish me daily such as time for rest, my yoga practice and somatic journaling. I know it takes time to make those changes to support yourself and in the long-term to be supportive of others without feeling exhausted from lack of sleep or stress.
It all starts with taking little pauses and creating space to connect with yourself and your body wisdom on a regular basis.
As an avid learner I also know that signing up for a self-improvement programme can feel just like another thing to do. Because let’s be honest – getting up one hour earlier when you are already feeling depleted might not be possible right not. We try very hard for a few days or weeks and then give up, feeling a further sense of failure and disillusionment. I know I’ve been there myself many times! It’s not till I committed to getting to know myself better – my body, my thoughts, my emotions and my desires – that I began to create self-care practices right for me.
I know how hard it is to get off the hamster wheel to even get a moment of clarity. It’s easy to use this to further pretend everything is ok and believe that you only need one night of restful sleep. We do what we can with what we’ve got.
A question is: ‘Do you think you can live your life this way for another year or another 10 years?’
Over the past 15 years I’ve worked with women in various settings and I have a wealth of experience in working with women from different backgrounds to change their lives.
I know that we all want to be happy and able to express who we are. We want to create and feel joy, we want to connect with our loved ones, our friends and create life that is worth living.
One of my clients EC completing her 3 month coaching programme reflected on her journey and said that her biggest realisation was: ‘It’s ok to be me.’
It’s amazing what happens when you connect with your inner wellbeing and wisdom. Creating self-trust and inner connection allows us to fully accept ourselves.
How does it work?
- We will have an initial 90 minutes session to reflect on how you feel about your life and wellness right now – body, emotions, mind and energy/soul ; what works well and what you’d like to change. We will set the outcomes for your programme
- We will have together further 9 sessions – each 1 hour and 15 minutes long – in person or online. We will focus on building a momentum and creating your nourishing habits
- We start with foundation practices to support your body
- We focus on integration of body, emotions, mind and soul – using different techniques.
- Each week you will receive mindful yoga and somatic movement practice video and an audio meditation
- I help you design your perfect yoga and mindfulness routine
- You will receive emails from me with practices, Wisdom Videos and cheat sheets to keep you motivated and focused on your journey
- You also will receive a discount of £10 on 2-hour Thai Yoga Massage treatments during our work together
- You will have access to me via email and FB messenger and I usually answer within 24 hours
I signed up for the 3 month Coaching Programme on a one to one basis with Aneta in September 2016. I was feeling very tired, I had disturbed sleep, aches and pains and generally felt under the weather. It felt like my body was ageing fast. I was looking for something to get me back on track.
After an initial assessment Aneta suggested small changes each week to my daily routine, some have been easy to adopt like keeping hydrated, and some slightly harder such as doing daily morning check-in and yoga practice. But the changes have been amazing!
Aneta’s positive aura surrounds and calms you as she gently walks you through the programme, and she has this special way of making you believe in yourself and the good in oneself. I am definitely kinder to myself.
I have yet to come across a day that I don’t look forward to our session. I have benefitted enormously from our sessions. Thank you Aneta.
I offer free 30 mins assessment call for us to connect and see if we are suitable to work together. Click on the button below and schedule a time that works for you.
Thrive with Ease – Body Wisdom Coaching – 3-Month Holistic Wellness Programme
Body Wisdom Coaching programme (90 mins initial session + 9 x 1 hour sessions) £749
SPECIAL OFFER till 24th December 2018: get the whole programme for £649
You can also choose to pay in 4 instalments.