Embodied Wisdom Coaching 3 Month Programme – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to your Embodied Wisdom Coaching 3 Month Programme. In signing up to work with me One-to-One in this programme you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. As Embodied Wisdom Coaching Programme client you agree that:
- You are fully responsible for your choices and decisions during your wellness coaching sessions
- You understand that wellness coaching does not treat mental health issues and is not a substitute for medical treatment, and that professional referrals might be given is needed
- You understand that wellness coaching can facilitate the development and implementation of your wellness goals across different areas of your life
- You promise that if you are under the care of a mental health professional, you discussed with them the possibility of working with a wellness coach and that agreement has been reached that you may do so
- You understand that information will be help confidential unless you state otherwise in writing, except as required by law
- You understand that wellness coaching in not to be used in lieu of medical treatment or professional guidance in other life areas, and that you will seek appropriate advice when required.
2. I want you to be happy with your Embodied Wisdom Coaching Programme. If you decide to withdraw at any time for any reason whatsoever, you still remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Programme, and no refund will be provided.
3. When you purchase your programme you have a specified time to complete all your sessions.
In 3 Month Embodied Wisdom Coaching Programme – all sessions must be completed within 4 months.
If the sessions are not used during this time they will be void.
4. If you need to cancel or reschedule a Session for any reason, you must do so within 24 hours in advance via email or text; otherwise, you will forfeit that Session and will not be able to reschedule it, unless a last minute emergency arises and you contact me by phone at 07543973841, or by email at email@example.com to let me know the nature of the emergency. If I specifically offer you the opportunity to reschedule the Session, the rescheduled Session must be made up within two weeks of the original booked in date or it will be void.
5. We both have busy schedules, and I take pride in not keeping you any longer then planned. We both agree to do our best to start and end each Session on time.
Please keep a copy of this agreement for your reference.
By making a payment you agree to the above terms & conditions.