240 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training
Embodying Yoga, Wisdom and Wholeness
Accredited Yoga Teacher Training run by Aneta Idczak and Dawn Ingram
Start: 16th + 17th October 2021
Dates: 16+17/10/21, 13+14/11/21, 11+12/12/21, 22+23/01/22, 12+13/02/22, 12+13/03/22, 2+3/04/22, 7+8/05/22, 11+12/06/22
Venue: The Stables Yoga Studio, Park Road, Birchington, CT7 0HA, Kent
A unique and fully accredited yoga teaching qualification.
This training is designed to take you on a journey to become a Yoga teacher who brings a mindful embodied presence and approach to Yoga practices; is trauma-informed and is able to work with students in a holistic and needs-focused manner.
This training will support you taking your own practices deeper in a mindful and embodied way as well as develop an inner trust and inner relationship through using somatic/embodiment and Focusing (Embodied Listening) practices.
During this training you will be supported to become a Yoga teacher who integrates your new Yoga teaching skills with your past experience and the skills to create a unique expression of your teaching both on the mat and off the mat.
You will receive a high level of support during the course with:
- Two-hours mentoring sessions per month
- Six 1-2-1 mentoring sessions
- There will be a maximum of 10 students, thereby creating a unique environment of high–quality learning and support
- Buddy system
Additionally, you will be supported with a monthly 2-hour Business for Yoga session. This will help you to learn business foundations and build a sustainable and profitable business model based on your strengths.
The 240-hour foundation teacher training includes 182 hours of contact time (including mentoring) and 58 hours of non-contact time for self-study, research, practice and a final project done in your own time. Online support with videos and journal prompts and a private group.
- 9 weekends (8 hours each day).
- 8 x 2-hour online mentoring sessions.
- 8 x 2-hour business development sessions.
- 6 x 1-2-1 mentoring sessions.
- Practical wisdom of mindfulness, loving-kindness, mindful embodied/somatic practices and somatic movement.
- Practical understanding of Yoga practices supporting regulation of the nervous system and body including mindful embodied Yoga, Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga.
- Stress, nervous system and whole-person holistic approach.
- Working with pain and chronic conditions.
- Trauma awareness and trauma-informed y
- Understanding of functional anatomy and physiology.
- Various assessment tools to work with different needs and body types.
- Subtle anatomy and energetic practices including Chakra system with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Bandhas and Mudras.
- Aware informed touch in adjustments with Thai Yoga Massage principles.
- Focusing (Embodied Listening) practices to help you create inner self-trust, integration and healing.
- Buddy system.
- Business of Yoga trainings to help you prepare for teaching within your community and other environments.
This is a unique and accredited foundation level Yoga teaching qualification. This training is run by the fully accredited Golden Mandala Yoga School – a registered TrainerPRO Yoga School with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK.
This training is delivered by:
Aneta Idczak: Founder and Senior Yoga Teacher, Mindfulness, Resilience and Embodiment Coach, Focusing Practitioner and Thai Yoga Massage therapist, with two decades of working with trauma, mental health, DV and child protection issues.
Dawn Ingram: Yoga Teacher, Personal Trainer, Pilates Teacher and Hypnotherapist, with 30 years’ experience in design and project management.
WHAT MAKES THIS TRAINING DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE:
This training is unique in the way that it teaches you how to become a yoga teacher who is walking his/her walk in an embodied and grounded way. This is a real transformation journey where you learn not only how to teach embodied mindful yoga but also develop your own daily practice based on embodiment and Inner Relationship Focusing to develop self-trust, integration and inner felt-sense of wholeness and stability, which in turn will show in the ways that you teach and how you live your life.
DATES and TIMES:
Each Module is whole weekend Saturday and Sunday. We will start each day at 9am and finish at 5pm.
- 16th + 17th October 2021
- 13th + 14th November
- 11th + 12th December
- 22nd + 23rd January 2022
- 12th + 13th February
- 12th + 13th March
- 2nd + 3rd April
- 7th + 8th May
- 11th + 12th June – Exams
STUDY AND ATTENDANCE
You will be required to attend minimum of 160 hours contact time of the course. If you miss any contact training time you will be required to submit a short written piece of work showing your understanding of the material missed. If you miss a bigger portion of the training you will be required to have additional 1-2-1 sessions with course trainer to cover the missed trainings. This is incur an additional fee of £45 per hour.
The training is designed to support you through your journey and address any issues as they come up during the duration of the course. You will be required to teach yoga practice sessions to other course participants with constructive feedback given after each practice by the trainer.
You will also be required to complete a final written project of your own choice related to your yoga teaching – this will be agreed between you and the trainer and you will be given support and mentoring towards completion.
- On-going assessment of understanding of taught concepts
- On-going assessment of teaching skills throughout training weekends
- 3 lessons plans with a specific focus
- 6 week course plan
- 6 week course to be taught to a small group (3-6) people
- Reflective journals – for Focusing and your practice
- Signed off attendance to at least 4 different styles of yoga with reflection on the styles of teaching
FEES & PAYMENT:
Course fee is £2500 Early Bird/ £2700 Full price, which can be paid in full or with monthly payment plan set up in place to help you spread the cost with 10 instalments.
Deposit of £550 is required to secure your place following your interview and acceptance on the training. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable in all circumstances. We will only refund any fees paid up to one full month before the start of the course, excluding non-refundable deposit.
The reminder of payment in full can be made at any point before the start date of the course or payment plan put in place with first instalment before the start of the course.
Please note that you will be legally obliged to pay the full amount in order to receive your certificate of completion.
Included in the fees are:
- 9 weekends (Sat – Sun 9am to 5pm)
- Monthly 2-hour online mentoring group sessions
- Monthly 2-hour online business development and skills sessions
- Online support and group including videos and weekly journaling prompts
- Course handouts and materials
- 6 hours of one-to-one mentoring sessions
- Access to low-cost monthly mentoring group run in Ramsgate
What’s not included in fees:
- All transport to trainings
- Membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK
- Your practice Insurance
- Books and other materials needed to study
- First Aid Certificate
- Any other trainings run by Golden Mandala Yoga School
You need to have been practising yoga for a minimum of 2 years, although you do not need to be an advanced practitioner.
- This course is fully accredited with Yoga Alliance Professionals and on completion of this 240 hrs training you will become a member
>> Click here to see this training listed on Yoga Alliance Professionals website <<
In order to reserve a place on the course you will need to arrange a free call with us. Once you are accepted you will need to provide a non-refundable deposit of £550 which is part of the total amount.
Please note that spaces are limited to 10 participants to provide a high level of support and ensure the highest standard of training.
If you’d like to get more information or apply for this 240-hours yoga teacher training email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can directly book a free call with me via my calendar to discuss this training: HERE
You will then receive syllabus and application form and will be able to sign up for this training.