SACRED PAUSE Day Retreats
Soulful Self-care in Movement and Stillness
Exploring the Real Meaning of ‘Me-Time’
Dates: Saturday 29th June 2019 and Saturday 12th October 2019
10am to 4pm
(vegetarian and vegan lunch included)
Venue: The Quiet View
Peace Sanctuary Retreat
These Day Retreats are designed for you to take time to slow down and pause.
It’s a time to re-connect with nature and the natural rhythm of life.
Practice embodied mindful yoga and somatic movement with the focus on ease and creating space in your whole being.
Turn inward and notice your experience as it’s unfolding moment by moment.
Move your body with breath and curiosity.
Re-connect with your Body Wisdom, that inner wisdom that is best heard in our quieter moments.
Re-connect with joy of being alive.
Re-connect with a quiet space within you.
During the day you will:
- Take time to arrive fully with embodiment practices
- Move your body and practice embodied mindful yoga
- Practice guided Body Wisdom (Focusing) practice to connect to listen deeply what it means for you to take care of yourself
- Share your insights in a circle
- Have a lovely lunch
- Spend time in silence
- Practice yin yoga (often called ‘a quiet practice)
- Finish with long Body Wisdom + Joy session.