“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” ~ B.K. S Iyengar
My 3-month Yoga + Body Wisdom Coaching Programme, is an in-depth holistic wellness programme designed to help you feel empowered about your wellbeing and life.
It focuses on building aligned self-care habits to help you live your life with more empowerment, vitality and ease.
It brings together the old wisdom of yogic traditions and western psychological approaches to help you create soulful self-care to connect with a deep sense of integrity.
Is this you?
- a woman who does too much and got into a habit of looking after everybody’s needs but not your own
- feeling tired, frustrated or overwhelmed by your daily busy-ness
- feeling like you your body is changing and is suddenly ageing fast making you feel slightly out of control and not knowing what to do about it
Then it sounds like it’s time to take steps to become empowered again:
- learn nourishing self-care habits and bring more self-trust and kindness to your inner relationship
- change how you express yourself with your significant others and in your life
- take time to re-connect with your zest for life and your passions
- Feeling calm and grounded each day instead of overwhelmed with stress and anxiety
- Feeling empowered
- Being your best friend and relate to self with more kindness
- Feeling full of energy and stronger in your body with better breathing, better movement and better posture
- Showing up in your life and relationships as you – not having to pretend in order to please others
- Living inspired life – with your own rhythm and pace – full of ease and joy
As a woman I know the pressures of daily life and the high expectations and confusing messages our society gives us. I’ve been there myself – trying to fit into a narrow path between being assertive and feminine, successful in my career and a homemaker, trying to do it all and looking like it’s not any effort! It’s so exhausting…
In all that busy-ness my self-care was the last on my list. And even when I had a little bit of time to think about how to better take care of myself I became confused with the conflicting messages in health magazines and media. At some point I realised that I lost track of how to connect with my needs and take care of myself, I lost touch with my inner wisdom – that inner knowing that used to guide me when I was younger.
What I didn’t realise then is that my self-care benefits all – my loved ones, my work, my clients and anybody else I come in contact with.
It took some time to get back to my own body wisdom and this journey led me to leaving Social Care career I’ve been in for many years, and moving into designing my own business. It also helped me to build my own self-care habits that nourish me daily such as time for rest, my yoga practice and somatic journaling. I know it takes time to make those changes to support yourself and in the long-term to be supportive of others without feeling exhausted from lack of sleep or stress.
It all starts with taking little pauses and creating space to connect with yourself and your body wisdom on a regular basis.
As an avid learner I also know that signing up for a self-improvement programme can feel just like another thing to do. Because let’s be honest – getting up one hour earlier when you are already feeling depleted might not be possible right not. We try very hard for a few days or weeks and then give up, feeling a further sense of failure and disillusionment. I know I’ve been there myself many times! It’s not till I committed to getting to know myself better – my body, my thoughts, my emotions and my desires – that I began to create self-care practices right for me.
I know how hard it is to get off the hamster wheel to even get a moment of clarity. It’s easy to use this to further pretend everything is ok and believe that you only need one night of restful sleep. We do what we can with what we’ve got.
A question is: ‘Do you think you can live your life this way for another year or another 10 years?’
Over the past 15 years I’ve worked with women in various settings and I have a wealth of experience in working with women from different backgrounds to change their lives.
How does it work?
- We will have an initial 90 minutes session to reflect on how you feel about your life and wellness right now – body, emotions, mind and energy/soul ; what works well and what you’d like to change. We will set the outcomes for your programme
- We will have together further 9 sessions – each 1.15 minutes long – in person or online. We will focus on building a momentum and creating your nourishing habits
- We start with foundation practices to support your body
- We focus on integration of body, emotions, mind and soul – using different techniques.
- Each week you will receive mindful yoga and somatic movement practice video or an audio meditation
- I help you design your perfect yoga and mindfulness routine
- You will receive emails from me with practices, Wisdom Videos and cheat sheets to keep you motivated and focused on your journey
- You also will receive a discount of £10 on 2-hour Thai Yoga Massage treatments during our work together
- You will have access to me via email and FB messenger and I usually answer within 24 hours
I offer free 30 mins assessment call for us to connect and see if we are suitable to work together. Click on the button below and schedule a time that works for you.
Thrive with Ease: Yoga + Body Wisdom Coaching – 3-Month Holistic Wellness Programme
Yoga + Body Wisdom Coaching programme (90 mins initial session + 9 x 1 hour sessions) usual price: £849
CURRENT DEAL 10% OFF: £760